Does anybody else remember when AG magazine first came out and they had short stories about the dolls in them? Are any of those stories them same as these books? I still have the magazines... I think I'm going to look if nobody else knows. I sure hope I didn't just buys books of stories I already have!

Stephanie[/QB][/QUOTE]

Ok, I am going to answer my own question. I have magazine from 1994-95. Here are the titles of the stories:
Mother's New Baby (Felicity)
Snowbound (Kirsten)
No One Could Be Prouder (Molly)
Felicity's Dancing Shoes
Kirsten's New Teacher
The Beautiful New Bicycle (Sam.)

A couple of the stories in the magazine are excerts from Addy's books (this is when Addy was first released). It looks like Felicity's Dancing Shoes, Snowbound, The Beautiful New Bicycle, and No One Could be Prouder (aka Molly Marches On) are all reprints. Are there any others? When did AG stop publishing stories about the dolls in the Magazine?

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 29, 2005 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie31802 ]</font>